Sunday, December 27, 2009

Finally....the privacy on my own..

I will be moving out my parents' house this coming march as my daddy will be getting married and my stepmother(whom we called 'mama') will be living with him....

Maybe some of you would be like wondering why i'm still staying with my father eventhough i was married...

After my mother passed away in 2007...there's only me,hubby,my lil bro,zahin and my lil sis,ira yg tgl in the house..as my 2nd bro stayed in sarawak and my 3rd brother studying in Uniten(Muadzam Shah).... as for my 4th brother,he's studying in Sek Men Teknik Ampangan....

So my father didn't allow me to move out...sbb nnti he'll be all alone wif mylil bro and my lil sis...'sunyi'..he said to me....

So...as for now...things have changed..yeahhh.....a lott!!hehe...

I've got the chance to live on my own with my hubby....and that means....

DECORATE RUMAH SENDIRI!!!YEY......(fyi,saya sgt suka decorate rumah...hihihi)


Still surveying the place...but I wont't choose big place like double storey terrace or semi-d's sbb just the two of us yg nk duduk pon......besides,i don't have any children yet.....


it's not like i couldn't afford for bigger house but it feels like wasted laa nk pay for the rent for like thousands tapi just the two of you yg nk duduk kan.....i'll go for condo's or apartments..depends on the facilities and environments.....


Besides,i've got other plan in 2011 for my new crib....(buying laa...not renting...) as i've already found the house that i like...hihihih...yerla...if you're salaried worker....we would just beli yg termampu bukan yg kita impikan...(no offense yer..but it's the reality..)but with Hai-O you can get the dream house...not the one that you just can afford to....

ehh..dh lari topic plak.....sorry..

here's the options that i've got to decorate my new small crib...(kecik jer la kan..sbb apartments kan..)

So Pleasseee give me you honest opinion on which one i should choose:













pening3.....baru nk deco utk living room...dining n bedroom after this.....hihihihihi......

2 comments:

RARA said...

aku suka deco yang last skali. cantik!

jgn lupa buat housewarm :)

SyaZaNa said...

ok...same thoughts with me...don't worry..nnti housewarming akan ku panggil semua..hahaha..