Tuesday, December 22, 2009

I'll be away....

Sorry for not been updating for a while coz i've been really2 bz with my biz..(as usual..) and dealing with the preparation for my father's "Merisik" session this coming saturday..

By the time i'm typing in this entry...i just got back from a small 'family meeting' with my future stepmother family...discussing the theme..the color..the hantarans...and the date!!


yes..the date has been confirmed....somewhere in the middle of April...

Wani.....i need your help with the hantaranss......

and i'm still looking for the perfect outfit for my father's reception.....


this one mcm cantik....





(two-tone modern kurung chiffon-picture taken from hatta dolmat's blog)
(grey modern kurung chiffon - picture taken from hatta dolmat's blog)
Nice kan?....pening2.....
So I will be not updating the blogs regularly like before.....
Anything just msg me through facebook ok!
Later guys.....

No comments: