Sunday, March 16, 2014

CNY Celebration in February and Starbucks Day in March 2014!!

Continuing to my rajinnesss in updating my blog.....here just wanna share on what has happened during February and March 2014 in my workplace....

We start with CNY celebration hosted by us the Transaction team... we had this flash mob dance..but sadly i don't have the video recording of it as i'm also part of it...but it was fun seeing all the team leads and team manager dancing to the chinese song...such a sporting management team....haha...


 
My team...loved them...

 
Got angpow from company...voucher from my Team lead...mandaring oranges and mango pudding plus choc.....
 
 
 
 
The thing that i loved about my workplace...though we have to finish the workloads and at the same time meet the KPI...but our Team Manager always have this what we called Starbucks day! So on this day everyone is allowed to go back early and have some quality time spent with the rest of Transaction team at Starbucks, Cyberjaya......yes we worked hard...but we also have fun .....

 
 
Didn't manage to upload all the pictures....but here are some of the snapshots of us...hahaha...


No comments: