Wednesday, March 17, 2010

Preparation to-be!!

hye ya'll....
sorry for no updates...i'd rather update my fb than my blog nowadays..hahahah.....
Now I'm entering my 14 weeks of pregnancy...(kinda near to 4 months...)..Alhamdulillah...everything went well...and since this is the 4th time of me getting pregnant (2 miscarrieges and 1 ectopic pregnancy)...so my Gynae, Dr. Kamaria was giving me a very superrrr extra attention to my pregnancy....

so...today as i'm kinda boring as i've watched the "Keeping Up With the Kardashians Season 4 until the 11th Episode (the part where Kourtney delivered the baby).....now i'm stuck with my lappy on my lap browsing through stuffs for me...coz since the past few months i'm superrr excited listing down all my baby stuffs that i forgot what's there for me....nnggeeee:D
I can't even fit into my normal clothes anymore.....as I were S...now I'm wearing L...can you believe it?!!it's freaking me out!!but...whatever...for the sake of the baby.....huhuhu
let's play some mix n match....from old navy....












And my fave..since it's Purple....



but i'm considering in buying this comfy shoes from clark...


No comments: