Wednesday, March 17, 2010

My mummy-to-be Wish Lists!!

And I think as a Mummy-to-be i deserved some wish list that I want for myself since I will be go through this pregnancy for the next 5 months...hahahahahha.....

Before this i've been using Blackberry Bold 9000 as my communication device....sbb aku tertarik ngn wani punyer phone...hahahahahah....ko mmg ikon fesyen aku la wani!!





it's cool and super stylish..but then i got bored so i changed to Iphone 3gs....



This phone also cool...can play a lot of games....butt....


and i think it's time for me to wish for a new handphone...which is Blackberry 9700!!





hahahahaha...sgt gedix kan...dh pakai blackberry..tukar iphone...pastu nk pakai blackberry balik...coz one of my friend twittering.."gonna get an Bold 2...goodbye 3gs...you're soo 2009!!"...


"oouucchhh!!"...terasa okeyyyy!!!so nk tukar Blackberry 9700 plak laaa....gosh I've changed my phone 3 times in a year.....crazyy!!!


on 2nd thought for my next wish list....i want a new handbag!!

The Chanel Small Patent Calfskin Shopper bag!!yummy!!






will update later on Seminar SM/SSM and Seminar DDM 2010.....ok...bye peeps!

No comments: