Wednesday, December 30, 2009

Women and their Desires!!

I've noticed a lot that most of us the women will be freaking out when it comes to SALES!!

Yes...most of us will be buying things that are unnecessary...for example like handbagssss( and lots oh them...hahahah),shoesss...(me myself don't have enough space for all my shoess...hahaha),clothes..(cute tops,jeans,leggings..etc) and make ups......

It gives us total satisfaction when we spend,right?!!(macam terbang2 jer rase...like when you fell in love for the first time..hahahah)

If the guys asked us to list down all the wish list....the list will be like never ending...forever!!There's always new things that we want to buy....

Like me,i will never come out of the shopping mall with empty handed...(except if my hubby kept my ATMs...)...I would feel like there's something wrong if i don't buy anything......

Shopping is one of my therapy...you know...to reduce my stress....hahaahah...no need to go and see the psychiatrist...

So now...I'm really trying my best to control the way I spend....ahahhahaha.....

How bout you girls?!!

Just think about it...

No comments: