Wednesday, May 27, 2009

OMG...i got credit cards from Public Bank..yey!!

Just now i heard somebody knocking at my door.....and as i opened the door, there were 2 letters for me....haku mcm pelik...surat apakah itu??!!!bukak2 jer....OMG....i've got 2 credit cards from Public Bank...(principal yer..bukan supplementary)...Visa and Mastercard with ridiculous credit limits...woahhohohoho....x sangke eh??...i didn't apply for any....mungkinkah ini kerana rekodku yg baik dalam membayar loan keretaku??!!(sbb both my car using loan from Public Bank..)...weehhhuuu....and i mmg planning nk bukak akaun public bank pon sbb my cheque figures is increasing and i want my bonus to be credited automatically into my account every month....cool....alhamdulillah..dgn segala fitnah dan dugaan mmg ada hikmahnyer......rezeki...rezeki...



This one for Mastercard..




This one for Visa...

No comments: