Saturday, December 7, 2013

Journey through out 2012 until 2013 - Part 2

Nothing much...first i forgot to mentioned that i have resigned from UOB...and i've been successfully unemployed for a while ......until i get a job with the world mostly known company...

Alhamdulillah...rezeki baby kata org....I'm so happy with my new job...and planning to look ahead for a new life for me and my small family........

I would start with the updates on the the wedding by my neighbour's daughter...Alia in The Duchess Place Ampang....such a lovely place and nice ambience i would say....just loved it!..just enjoy the picture!!


The pretty bride!


 
Loved this !


Me and bride.....
 
 
 
Moving on to our Aidilfitri this year.....it's been 4 of us.....just so happy to celebrate raya with my family...though Mak was not arounddd...:(....
 
2nd day of raya we moved on to Kuala Pilah....to my wan's house in Ulu Bendul...where I met our long lost uncle from Singapore...whom a musical director....Uncle M.....such a magical moment...and in the evening we went to Mak Long's house....
 
 
The 4 of us...during raya 2013.....haziq was crying...so hard to keep him still though...
t

 

Bergaya sakan nk pi rumah Tok Long in Seremban.....kan?
 
 
 
-to be continued-



No comments: