Sunday, May 16, 2010

Personal Expressions of Me...

Nowadays maybe some of you noticed that I'd rather blog about my pregnancy than my business.....I wanna ask u..is it WRONG for me to feel excited?!

Since this is my 4th pregnancy (2 miscarrieges and 1 ectopic pregnancy) and this is my first baby....of course I would be excited!!..like some other people...they already have 1-2 children and only after entered the business they get pregnant again(alhamdulillah..rezeki)....the feelings would not be the same.....I bet they were excited too when they're excpecting their first child,right?!

So....please don't judge me...let me just share the excitement experience with you readers..I've been through a lot during this pregnancy right from the beginning..and I'm still holding on till today...So please.....If you like menyampah...or meluat..Just don't drop by and leave any unwanted comments ok?!I don't care if you hated my blog.....

Coz like me..if I were like menyampah or what..I won't bother to drop by to the blog and just ignore it....Senang...sape pon x sakit hati kan?!

But whatever it is..I'm still grateful to Allah for this blessed pregnancy and stability in my business..Maybe I'm not like other Hai-O entrepreneurs who like to brag about their success and sometimes using dirty tricks to attract people to join with them..(yes..i know that!i pernah kena!!)..but I'd rather be like this....Just the simple me.....

It's up to you guys if you want to believe in me or this business or what...

I just pray for their success and their business will be strong...InsyaAllah!!

P/S:Tapi kita kena ingat..we will not always be on top....Not always we will get away with all our wrongdoings....so just ask for forgiveness from others and InsyaAllah everything will be fine....Sesungguhnya Allah itu Maha Adil!!

No comments: