Wednesday, May 19, 2010

Budu and Swollen Feet!!

Yerp....today i'm officially a budu eater..(first time ok!!)...since hubby beli nasi berlauk and all the ulam2...but he didn't get me the sambal belacan..so end up i took his budu to cicah2 with the ulam2...hahahahha.....

But i can say sedapp juger!!!And after i finished up my meal i lay down and that's when i can fell my baby's kicking.....

wah2...baby suke budu yer......mmg ikut ayah laa nih....anak jati kelate anakku ini!!ekeke



This is one of the fav budu brand that my hubby always eat...Cap Ketereh...hihihh

And next i'm staring at my feet and that's when I saw my swollen feet.....

Oh my....x perasan pon before this.......mmg x nampak my buku lali dh pon...tersgt la bengkak...hmmm...after this kena byk rest...tanak bgtau hubby sbb nnti die bising...lg laa die taknak bg keluar kan......

But still....i'm enjoying every single moment of my pregnancy.......mcm2 hal!!

No comments: