Sunday, December 13, 2009

Weddings & Engagement In December (Part 1)

pheww......baru hari ni terasa agak rajin to copy the pics from my camera to pc to upload...hihihi...

agak kelesuan...sbb x cukup tido..ahhaha...and i managed to call everybody today to teman me for lunch..but nobody's available...

but nvm....just lepakking in my room sambil layan "twilight saga:the new moon" again...aahhhh how i loved edward so muuchhh...no wonder all the gals are crazy over him...

aahhhh....forget about edward..here are the pictures for the last 2 days wedding and engagement as promised....

first stop: Elle's Wedding in KGPA

I asked neppy to be my "date" since my hubby went for his "badminton" play with my biz partners..(it's like a weekly activities by the guys..)

After dah bersiap2...7.40pm i went to pick up neppy and arrived in KGPA 8.25pm.....ahahah...aku sampai skali pengantin berarak masuk...

goshh...malu giler okeh.....but then..who cares?!!managed to get the VIP seat(so the food were served to us..don't have to line up for buffet..ahaks!thanks elle..)

everything was beautiful....that's why i loved weddings!everybody was so happy and full of joy!

and Elle did look like princess Mia in the "Princess Diaries"

CONGRATULATIONS ELLE..



me after finished my make up...



the bride and the groom on pelamin...



me and my date..neppy



cake cutting ceremony...



me and hana(the mommy-to-be)..she's 4 months pregnant!!..tuh amik berkat tuh....



the pelamin background



ish2..ibu mengandung curik makan buah meja pengantin....haih..hubby die pon sama!!



me and hana with the bride & groom....


to be continuedd...

No comments: