Friday, November 13, 2009

Pampered myself wif these!!

Just got back from Mid Valley...actually I was looking for a facial wash + toner as I've been using Shiseido for 2 years...semua pon dh habis..(and my SA pon dh lari keje LANCOME)....so i've decided to pay her a visit while I was in Mid Valley....

At first mmg nk beli Shiseido punyer Facial Wash and Softener(toner)...but then when I saw my SA's face...her name was nicky btw.....wahhhhh...her face was clean n clear.....

I was like amazed and I asked her about the LANCOME product and finally she suggested me to give it a try....

So I just bought the basics...and it was cheaper than Shiseido!!yey.....




(From right to left)
The Self-foaming Cleanser (byk bubbles...takyah pakai air to create the bubbles)
The Soothing Anti-stress Moisturizing Lotion

The Extreme Soothing Moisturizing Cream Gel


just these 3 products....and I've got a lot of FREE GIFTS..yey!!(pictures shown below)



I've got :
Express Cleansing Water Face,Eyes & Lips
Clarifying Cleanser Pearly Foam

Visible Renewing Hydrating Lotion

Cell Defense & Skin Renewing Essence

Visible Smoothing Renewing Eye Moisturiser

Visible Smoothing Renewing Emulsion
Visible Revitalising Renewing Night Moisturiser

Lancome Mascara (Virtuose)

The new parfume...
Magnifique

oh ya...and plus the Brown Bag for FREE!!!OMG..i loved FREE gifts!!eheheh




If anyone of you were looking for new facial products..I suggest to you to give LANCOME a try!!

It's simple..no need to many ranges of product...

And..

It's worth your money.....only RM400++!!!

No comments: